Cornerstone Consultants – A Free Service
Are you a:
- A property owner in Madison’s National Landmark Historic District
- Who is considering a change to the exterior of your building
- And applying for a Certificate of Appropriateness (COA) from the Historic District Board of Review?
If so, we can help.
- Cornerstone Consultants provides two hours of free consultation to property owners applying for a COA.
- We can save you time and money by reviewing your project and giving you information that will aid you in the process of getting your application approved.
- We’ll also let you know of any grants or tax credits that may apply.
Interested? Contact us at email@example.com